Friday, July 17, 2009

Movies

As I can't figure out a way to get the movie clips I took on my travels to project on anything larger than my little laptop screen, I thought I'd try putting them on my blog (assuming that the internet connection in this 150 year old farmhouse is slightly faster than it was wherever I was before... big assumption), and then I can show them to all the houseguests on my brother's slightly larger screen. And I guess you can look at them too if you wish.

The first five are from Australia. You'll hear me chatting on all of them except the last, which is of some poor kid with possibly the worst summer job.

The last two are from Costa Rica. I have loads more, which I'll put on when I'm in the mood...














1 comment:

DeAnn said...

These are great! Love the crabs!!