Friday, July 24, 2009

Last batch of flicks

Here are the last movies, from Thailand and New Zealand.

This is from atop an elephant. Quiet and bumpy...


This is what I awoke to (at about 4 am) in a village in Thailand when I did my little trek. Egads.



It is kind of hard to hear the audio on this, because it was really windy atop the pass on the Milford Track.


Okay, so I didn't realize that I couldn't turn a video clip, so you'll have to cock your head. Sorry!


This is a little clip from the Milford Track, just to show how wonderfully peaceful and beautiful it was (despite the fact that I was in a group of 46 hikers).


A quick clip from the Milford Sound. Enjoy the prettiness (and the accent of the boat captain).


One last video, this one from my favorite place, Punakaiki. (Go way back to February to see the first half of this piece.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pigs and chickens right outside your door! I can clearly see the expression you must have had when you first heard them! :>)