Saturday, September 6, 2008

Itinerary

My tickets are booked (most of them, at least) and I'm actually going. The spring is still up in the air, but here is my itinerary thus far. (Everything subject to change, depending on how much fun I am having.)

Sept 29 Fly from NYC to London
Early Nov train to Paris/Rennes for a few days
Nov 10 London to Nairobi (via Doha!)
Nov 24-Dec 4 Monkey chasing in the woods of Kenya
Dec 6 Nairobi to Bangkok
Dec 21 Bangkok to Perth (Australia)
Jan 10 Perth to Melbourne
Jan 18 Melbourne to Sydney
Jan 26 Sydney to Christchurch (New Zealand)
Feb 21 Aukland to Fiji!
Feb 23 Fiji to Los Angeles

As I mentioned before, these dates were set around assuming I had to be in Costa Rica on March 1st, which I now don't, so I may stretch out various bits (like Fiji).

Apparently my international cell phone has a feature where you can log on and track exactly where it has been, but that is a little much, even for me, and I like stalking...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful! Wishing you safe travel. Laurie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucie,
Just sent a quick note to Suzanne and decided to say hey to you also! I have thought of you often....Where in the world is.....Lucie!" If I was clever with clip art etc. I would put a cute little Lucie version of Waldo here! But...suffice it to say I have wondered about you! The pictures from your hike amongst dragonflies /blue skies/ ocean ...good for my soul to see! This is my first comment so maybe it is suppose to be short and sweet? I dont really know the proper etiquette for blogs! So..I'll end for now and see if I get "blocked" from access!
Sorry about the Costa Rica trip....I have not doubt you will find appropriate activities to schedule in on those dates. Can't wait for the Monkey business to start! Hugs to your mom!
Take care!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Fiji?!?! When did that become part of the plan? I just may have to use a few of my many accumulated sick days and meet you in Fiji. Perhaps my PDF could cover the expense?? I think first graders really need to know more about those cool cottages they build on stilts over the water you always see in pictures of Fiji. Perhaps I could develop a naturalist center that teaches the various uses of bamboo??
DeAnn

Unknown said...

Hi, Lucie. Just finished our first full week of school. Open House behind us, now looking forward to Intakes and the retreat. Will miss you. Missed you at the last board(bored) meeting. The new secretary just isn't as witty as last year's secretary. Fiji in just 2 (!!!!) days? Come on...you can do better than that! Love, Joy