Wednesday, April 23, 2008

fund raising


Finally the Earthwatch Expedition Fund pages are up, so please feel free to donate! I'm trying to raise $2500 by August 24th. Don't you want to send me into the wilds, where I can't bug you about recycling or anything for a couple of weeks?
Just click on the "fund raising" title to this post, and you'll be directed to my page. Or you can click here, or copy this into your browser thingy (is that what it's called?), or do the old fashioned thing and type! www.earthwatch.org/FAF/MyPage/ You can also donate by calling Earthwatch at 800- 776-0188, ext 257 and talk to Tanya (or so I'm told).


By the way, I know this isn't a real okapi in the picture, but it was deemed a mythical animal until some researchers (okay, they probably called themselves explorers) wandered into the African woods (I think it lived in the woods) and found that it really existed. Just think what I might be able to find in Kenya with your help! (Probably just a lot of monkey poo being hurled in my general direction...)

2 comments:

Laurel Miyake said...

If you go all the way over to Kenya, you really should take a hike up the hill. We had a blast climbing Kili, and you'll be one of the last few to actually see the iceberg...

http://breeze.palladiumes.com/p17895082/

Laurel Miyake said...

http://breeze.palladiumes.com/p17895082/